Web- & Graphic DesignerMobieTrain
MobieTrain revolutionises workplace learning with a mobile-first, micro-learning platform. We help retailers including BMW, Swarovski, Zara and Ahold to boost business performance and employee engagement through gamification in an intuitive app. Already working with enterprise retailers and 10.000 users today, we will scale into other industries including food & beverage and financial services in order to achieve the ambitious goal of 100.000 users in 2019.
Are you a creative Web & graphic Designer with a passion for software design? Do you have a portfolio brimming with mobile and web interfaces that you’re proud to show the world? Have you got an entrepreneurial spirit, can-do personality and keen to understand and translate business’ needs into intuitive designs?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet. We’re actively seeking a Web & Graphic Designer for our application to play an important role in our Growth Strategy for 2019 and beyond.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As our main designer, this is an exciting opportunity to define and implement MobieTrain’s overall feeling of the application to support a consistent, intuitive and inspiring brand and user experience across our platform and marketing assets.
The role is both hands-on and strategic and encompasses; understanding the business needs, UI design and creating engaging , user-centred experiences with a gamified flavour
You will work alongside our senior leadership team and developers to deliver intuitive and uniform designs for our application.
You will also be a brand ambassador and work alongside our marketing team to design branded marketing material including our website, content and communications.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and uniform designs that perfectly fit our application standards.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Devise elegantly designed solutions for the business requirements.
- Take a user-centered design approach in your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability).
- Translate marketing needs into stunning designs both for off- and online advertising
- Become our brand ambassador and understand our brand
- Min 2 years’ experience as a webdesigner
- Experience of working with lean and agile methodologies
- A background of designing digital features and web/mobile applications across variable touch points and view ports.
- Familiarity and enthusiasm with emerging web/technology trends and UI implications.
- Working knowledge of major design guidelines.
- Extended expertise in standard webdesign software such as Sketch, Zeplin…
- Extended knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD
- Self-motivated, collaborative team member with outstanding interpersonal & communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, driven mindset and passion for startups.
- Portfolio of outstanding web and mobile designs.
- Learning & development or SaaS knowledge/ experience is a plus
- Working proficiency and confidence in English
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction