Vaimo is focused on helping online store owners achieve online sales success. Every day more than
two hundred thousand online store owners sell their products and services using Magento to millions
of online store visitors. We at Vaimo have positioned ourselves as one of the top Magento solutions
providers in the world and we have helped more than 400 online store owners move their business
forward without compromise. Businesses turn to Vaimo for eCommerce best practices that are as
local as their nearest customer and as global as their aspiration. Simply put eCommerce at its best.
For this position Vaimo is looking for a person to manage and oversee the successful delivery of
eCommerce projects to our clients.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & WORK TASKS
- Project management of Frontend development, Backend development and integration of websites based on Magento ecommerce platform.
- Work as a Product owner in a Scrum or Kanban development process.
- Maintaining a Product backlog and handle Sprint and Release planning
- Work with requirement detailing and creating User stories that the customer and team can understand.
- Work with development teams and customers to provide reliable estimates and timelines for development tasks
- Work with internal Design/UX teams and customers in design workshops.
- Work with hosting and development teams to setup and maintain staging and production environments
- Keep external and internal stakeholders updated about project deliverables.
- 3+ years experience managing Web or Software development projects, preferable in Ecommerce.
- Experience in agile methods including as Scrum, Kanban and User stories
- Good understanding of current eCommerce technologies and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with technical and nontechnical audiences including customers, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneous
- Required to travel from time to time
- Fluent English both verbal and written.
- For a position in Tokyo, fluent English and Japanese, both verbal and written is required
- For a position in Stockholm, fluent English and Swedish, both verbal and written is required
- For a position in Oslo, fluent English and Norwegian, both verbal and written is required
- Degree / Diploma in Information Technology / Informatics / Business / Finance
- Experience working as a Product Owner in a Scrum process
- Experience working with remote/offshore development teams.
- Experience of working with JIRA