Key Account Manager BeneluxVaimo
The Key Account Manager (KAM) reports into the Country Manager where he or she will play a crucial role in the Vaimo sales team and financial result of the companies results. The KAM is expected to maintain and build excellent client relationships, by ensuring client loyalty that will result in continued sales orders of the Vaimo services, products and partner offerings.
As a Vaimo KAM you will be required to manage a portfolio of clients, meet and exceed your sales targets, work in a team and in some cases project lead and deliver your deals.
- Work closely with clients to understand key areas of opportunity where Vaimo offerings can provide a valid ROI that aid the clients business growth in E-Commerce and continued investment in Vaimo.
- Comprehend statistical key performance indicators (KPI’s) that can support sales offerings.
- Achieve and meet your assigned financial and activity sales targets.
- Strong deal closing and negotiation.
- Ability to understand contract obligations and commitments of both client and Vaimo.
- Co-ordinate and synchronize with other sales team members.
- Keep updated with industry standards, market behavior and competitor changes or threats.
JOB TASKS & ACTIVITIES
- Managing a portfolio of accounts and identify or take on new customer leads.
- Preparing and building sales proposals to be sent to clients.
- Liaise with the legal team to build specific client contracts.
- Handover meetings of your deals to Project Managers and Developers in detail.
- Conduct regular meetings with your clients and drive sales opportunities.
- Work with Partners offerings that enable you to drive income and sales targets.
- Proactively plan and schedule project activities and calibrate with team members and other stakeholders and continuously follow up on project progress.
- Liaising with clients outside of general working hours.
- Delivering sales presentations to high-level executives.
- Work with all of Vaimo’s internal and operational standard systems for your daily processes.
- Attend or create corporate events, conferences and exhibitions.
- To be updated on new products, services, packages, campaigns, routines and processes.
- Have the ability to work both on your own and in a team.
- High productivity and efficiency without compromise to quality.
- Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Bring clarity to chaos in a practical and effective manner when required.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity, initiative combined with commercial awareness.
- Using contacts to generate new business or potential personnel recruitment for Vaimo.
- Excellence reading and writing in Dutch and a very good knowledge of English; French is a plus.